What financial commitment is required ?
Should I rent a property?
Unless otherwise stated, a tenant is responsible for Monthly rent in advance; water/sewerage rates; gas; electricity; oil; telephone; council tax and television; where applicable.
How much will I need to apply for a rental property?
- A deposit of 1½ of the current property monthly rental which will held by the DPS for the term of the tenancy
- A Pet fee of £60 (£50 + VAT) (non-refundable) A deposit of 1½ of the current property monthly rental which will held by the DPS for the term of the tenancy
- An application fee per applicant over 18 will be £150 (125 + VAT), pluss £50 for each additional tenant over 18 years of age
- A Guarantor fee of £120 (£100 + VAT) per Guarantor
- A check out fee £60 (Paid at the start of your tenancy) (This includes VAT)
- Express move in will be calculated at an extra £18 per day up to five days prior to tenancy commencement. i.e. one day = £90, two days = £72, three days = £54, four days = £36 and five days £18. (This includes VAT)
The above Application fee is your contribution towards administration and credit checking costs and is not refundable
Other Tenancy Costs
- Delayed rental payment or dishonoured cheques will incur an administration charge of £30 every time the rent is late. It is therefore very important to inform us if there is likely to be a rental payment delay throughout the tenancy
- Check out fee £60.
- A Tenant is responsible for insuring his/her own personal affects and furnishings. NB We can provide a competitive quotation
- You may also be asked to pay a contribution towards the non marketing period of the property should you decide not to take a tenancy
When do I pay?
Funds for application form immediately with holding depsoit and initial rent to be cleared funds before tenancy commences. All cheques to be made payable to ChampionHolmes Client 1 account. Payments should be cleared direct into our Client Account. Cash, Bankers Draft and Building Society cheques will be accepted on day of tenancy commencement.
A Company application will incur a further charge of £48 (£40.00 + VAT)