What financial commitment is required should I rent a property?
Unless otherwise stated, a tenant is responsible for Monthly rent in advance; water/sewerage rates; gas; electricity; oil; telephone; council tax and television; where applicable.
How much will I need to apply for a rental property (see below for Company applications)?
A deposit of 1½ of the current property monthly rental which will held by the DPS for the term of the tenancy
A Pet fee of £60 (£50 + VAT) (non-refundable) A deposit of 1½ of the current property monthly rental which will held by the DPS for the term of the tenancy
An application fee per applicant over 18 will be £150 (125 + VAT). A married couple or couple living together for more than two years will be treated as one applicant.
A Guarantor fee of £60 (50 + VAT) per Guarantor.
A check in fee of £42 (£35 + VAT)
Express move in will be calculated at an extra £15 per day up to five days prior to tenancy commencement.
i.e. one day = £75, two days = £60, three days = £45, four days = £30 and five days £15 (plus VAT and the current rate)
The above Application fee is your contribution towards administration and credit checking costs and is not refundable
Other Tenancy Costs
• Delayed rental payment or dishonoured cheques will incur an administration charge of £25 + VAT every time the rent is late. It is therefore very important to inform us if there is likely to be a rental payment delay throughout the tenancy.
• Check out fee £42 (£35 + VAT)
• Reference letter on your behalf £24 (£20 + VAT)
• A Tenant is responsible for insuring his/her own personal affects and furnishings. NB We can provide a competitive quotation
• You may also be asked to pay a contribution towards the non marketing period of the property should you decide not to take a tenancy
When do I pay?
Funds for application form immediately with holding depsoit and initial rent to be cleared funds before tenancy commences. All cheques to be made payable to ChampionHolmes Client 1 account. Payments should be cleared direct into our Client Account. Cash, Bankers Draft and Building Society cheques will be accepted on day of tenancy commencement.
A Company application will incur a further charge of £48 (£40.00 + VAT)