PROPERTY PORTFOLIO MANAGMENT
What is Property Porfolio Management?
A Portfolio Management review gives you an opportunity to speak to someone who will look at the properties you hold and establish whether you are making the most out of your investment.
Looking to increase your portfolio?
- Looking to sell your investment portfolio?
- Need to discuss your rental yeild?
- Considering re-mortgaging to increase your income or equity?
- Looking for new house insurance?
It is also an opportunity to look at any prospective investment and how this could be financed.
How can we help?
Ken Sellek joined ChampionHolmes in 2012 in the role of Property Investment Manager. His background is in financial services specialising in the Housing and Mortgage sector for over twenty years.
Other information that may be required
If you have any other properties that are not being let by ourselves we will require the following information:
- Type of property (detached/semi-detached/cottage/flat)
- Number of bedrooms and bathrooms
- Parking facilities
- Does it have a garage?
- Does it have a garden?
- Does it have double glazing?
- Does it have central heating?
We Could also guide you on
- Type of advantageous property
- Sought after areas
- Achievable market rental income
- Property management legislation
- Tips to maximise your yield
- Void periods
View the Properties other Landlords have for sale HERE or be more selective with your search by using the search tool in the right hand column.