- To take photographs, prepare brief details, include in a display window at both Seaton and Axminster ofice.
- Advertise the property on a regular basis in the local media, our web site and national web sites
- Arrange for prospective tenants to view. Select suitable tenants and take up references.
- Prepare Tenancy Agreement and Counterpart Agreement and arrange for signing of the same and Stamping of the Counterpart Agreement, if applicable. (additional fee)
- Obtain cleared funds from the tenant in respect of the deposit payable and the rent for the first period of the tenancy.
- Check ingoing tenant into property and arrange for keys to be handed over
- Inform utility providers, where acknowledged by the provider, of meter readings on tenancy commencement
- Forward copy Agreements for Landlord and Tenants to keep
- On tenant occupation we attend four inspection visits throughout the year with the first visit being quite soon after initial occupation to ensure the tenant has settled well and looking after your property.
- Advise Utility providers of the date of the letting, tenants' details and meter readings, if required.
- To arrange maintenance/repairs to the property, services of appliances, if required; renew safety certificates.
- Any remedial works required to the property are overseen by our chosen contractors (unless other preferred Contractor stated) and safety checks updated.
- Rent - Demanding and accounting for rent on the date due. Settling invoices and remitting balance to Landlord on a monthly basis (unless Housing Benefit tenant or agreed otherwise).
- Visit the property on a regular basis, reporting to landlord and advising of any matters requiring attention.
- Note dates of rent reviews, termination of the tenancy etc., liaise with landlord and tenant and serve notices or new Agreements as appropriate.
- At the termination of the tenancy, carry out a check out, clarify there are no outstanding monies, agree deductions and release balance of deposit to tenant.
- Comply with tax requirements of non-UK residents (if applicable)