- To take photographs, prepare brief details, include in both Seaton and Axminster office display window.
- Advertise the property on a regular basis in the local media, our web site and national web sites
- Arrange for prospective tenants to view. Select suitable tenants and take up references.
- Prepare Tenancy Agreement and Counterpart Agreement and arrange for signing of the same and Stamping of the Counterpart Agreement, if applicable. (additional fee)
- Obtain cleared funds from the tenant in respect of the deposit payable and the rent for the first period of the tenancy.
- Check ingoing tenant into property and arrange for keys to be handed over
- Inform utility providers, where acknowledged by the provider, of meter readings on tenancy commencement
- Forward copy Agreements for Landlord and Tenants to keep
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
Maintenance is part of our ongoing management of a property, but we may also be able to assist you on a let only property if you are not able to find a suitable Contractor for the work to be carried out
Schedule of Condition and Inventory
Preparation of Inventory of Schedule and Condition, to include colour photographic recording, as appropriate, for each room of the property with the exclusion of attic and cellar. This will not include any ‘out of bounds’ areas
A full furnished Inventory to include colour photographic recording additional to the Schedule can be prepared
Check out Report
To visit the property and report on the condition to include colour photographic recording following tenancy vacation
Prepare and submit a case with supporting evidence to Arbitration on behalf of Landlord should a dispute arise over a deposit(NB only if Check out Report has taken place by Independent party to Landlord and Schedule of Condition prepared at commencement of tenancy)
Carry out checks of property periodically whilst vacant